Xpress Custom Print is a Dallas, Texas creative agency focusing on quality screen printing, creative design, print and digital media.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Sales Representatives primary role is to acquire new clients through development of relationships through networking events, cold calling, emails, referral sources and door to door business to business marketing.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of knowledge, aptitude and skills to develop new relationships with potential clients while maintaining customer relations and project management with current clients.
The Sales Representative will be engaging, excited about helping businesses with their creative and advertising needs to grow their business. The sales representative will be always learning the new products and services Xpress Custom Print offers and listen to customers and learn the needs that Xpress can help fill.
The sales representative will be required to learn about and sell the following products and services:
Screen Printing – T Shirt and Apparel : We strive to create and develop innovative methods for printing to deliver top-notch apparel and merchandising products, while keeping the client’s budget in mind. We use only the highest quality inks, additives, and special effects to ensure crisp impressions with each and every job. Whether the project calls for two dozen shirts for a school event, or a large corporation that needs thousands of shirts, we can help. No job is too large or small and we provide quick turnarounds and shipping. Our goal is to exceed expectations with every order.
Promotional Products: So much more can be screen printed than just apparel. We offer our clients an array of promotional products to market their business and generate exposure – this includes koozies, pens, bags, you name it.
Creative Services: We also provide killer creative design, including everything from custom T shirt illustrations to print and logo design. Our portfolio includes restaurant menus, direct mailers, brochures and more. Did we forget to mention we can print too?
Website Design and Development – Online Marketing: Not all websites are created equally – nor do they cost the same. We produce fluid websites that look just as beautiful on mobile devices as they do in your desktop browser. From there, we can assist in online marketing – including PPC campaigns, social media, content creation and more.
Xpress prefers 2 years prior sales experience. The qualified candidate shall have the ability and desire to perform the following duties:
- Great people person not afraid to make cold calls and meet new people.
- Grow targeted client base and maximize sales opportunities.
- Conduct marketing research to find potential new clients in target areas.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and account management.
- Perform cold calls and door to door sales
- Serve as a host between client and company leadership
- Develop successful marketing strategies to grow the client base
- Attend social events for professional organizations.
- Become familiar with market competitors and develop the company’s unique brand
- Submit CRM progress reports and sales updates
- 2 Years commission sales experience preferred
- Experience in advertising, print, marketing or website sales useful
- Proficient in email and social media
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Strong organizational skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentations
Additional Information / Benefits
- Compensation – Independent contractor is eligible to receive draw on commission sales. Commission rates range from 10% to 25% depending on products and services sold.
- Opportunity to receive bonuses and rewards for high performance.
- Sign Independent Contractor, Non-disclosure and Non-compete Agreements
- The potential commission sales income for representative is unlimited.
Job Type: Commission